Aug 17-20 Anything Goes ages 8 & up $250 You may build or modify anything we have offered this summer or in our school classes as long as parts are available. Examples: Electronic/Action Art, Kit Building, Learn Basic Electronics or Soldering skills, modify Warbots, play video games, etc... Instructor will bring all kinds of things too valuable to throw away but needing a new home. You can bring stuff as well and you can sell or trade your stuff! E-mail Jim at email@example.com (cut & paste) if you have a special project request - so he'll have time to collect the needed parts. All projects will be available in this session! Last chance to build or modify a WarBot, build kits, anything!
Back To Top
A) R/C Cars
Cost extra to ship, Click pics to enlargeAll cars are sold 'as-is' without warranty We only have 3 new Lancer RS/RST's:Group: A R/C Cars, B WarBots C Specials 1
Please note: 6-freq R/C cars are hard to find & cost more but can
battle almost anyone - the other cars can't. To save money call/e-mail
Jim & check requirements before you buy or bring your own
I highly recommend buying a 2nd Battery & charger ($15) for longer run time
Lancer RS $50
Can build in camp. Ask about 30% faster Turbo Motor
Lancer RST $60
Can build This wk. Has Lizard fin, special tires, weighted body! Ask about Turbo Mtr
Hummer 4x4, twin engine, 6 freq, special body, front spoiler
A big Hercules, special Viper Body, 5" wheels, twin engine, 4x4, build at camp.
B) Hi-Pref WarBots & Cars
These are for sale - e-mail me to purchase
There is only one of each model so order while they are available
All cars must be picked up or you pay shipping cost.
Group: A R/C Cars, B WarBots C Specials 1
2 Williams & 1 Red Ferrari F1's plus a Ford GT & Mongoose Warbot
|Fast 34mph car|
New Williams F1
(car at top) $80
25mph stk mtr or 35 mph with Turbo Mtr (+$25).Would take 2 long to turn into a Warbot in Aug camp.
|"Collector Car" |
Rare Red Ferrari, very special: $100
unique controller, keep it in original condition. This car is to valuable to cut up.
|Last 6-freq Ford GT|
Ford GT40: $125
Still in the orig Box
1/10 scale, F1 mtr, Jim's collector car, valuable If kept in orig cond. If want spoiler must build in camp
|Jim's Prototype |
Rare Predator built by Jim with super special cowcatcher spoilers, 3/8" thick Lexan, dual batteries, modified to turn very quickly.
C) Special Stuff: e-mail Jim to buy Pic is the original Prototype built by Jim.
Pit Bull was a 1/10 scale, 6-freq, 4x4, twin engine Hummer. It is
guaranteed to work when received but sold 'as-is'.
If you want to buy a certain warbot just use paypal.
It can be picked up or you pay shipping
A R/C Cars, B WarBots, C Special Stuff
Have 1 Hercules & 4 Hummers left.
Pit Bull $65
Jim's prototype, a totally maxed out SWB Hummer, with Special Body, wheels, suspension & other stuff. e-mail Jim if interested
Hercules 4x4 Sold
twin engine, 6 freq, 5" tires, monster spoiler, HD battery....
Hummer 4x4, twin engine, 6 freq, special body
Is a big Hercules, select special Body at camp, 5" wheels, twin engine, 4x4, build at camp.
Jim McMillans' Bio:
* Research, Design & Product Development Engineer, '71 SMU graduate.
* Inventer, Designer, Teacher & Creative Problem Solver for over 50 yrs.
* President of ACS Inc (35+ yrs) & KLC, Kinetic Learning Center (23+ yrs)
* Teaches students at Homeschool Co-Op's, Public and Private Schools.
* 23+ yrs teaching Creative Pre-engineering Classes and Summer Camps.
* Developed and teaches a unique method of creative problem solving skills.
* 'It can't be done' isn't an accepted answer until it's proven it can't be!
* Most class & camp projects are Jim's original copyrighted designs.
* Kinetic Learning Center (KLC) is Jims' Registered US Trademark.
* Asst. Scoutmaster for 18 years. Troop 35, Highland Park.
* Co-Started BSA Troop #125 at Northwest Bible Church.
* Served 3 yrs on BSA Circle 10 Health & Safety Committee.
* WOODBADGE #45: Scouts highest level of adult training.
* Developed Patented Designs for TI & several other local companies.
* Designed, built & drove SCCA Championship winning sports car.
* Designed, Built & Remodeled 5 houses for his family and relatives.
Back To Top